Monday, September 21, 2009

wow...it's Monday...

already!  oh well!  had a fantastic weekend and am looking forward to a great week!  A few more cards that were completed this weekend.  The first is based on a Judy Law sketch at Simply Scrapping.  I had fun playing around with the sketch and a new Cricut cart that I got my hands on (Winter Woodland)...the trees were too cute to pass up! 























This card is based on the sketch SC246 over at SplitcoastStampers.  This was another challenge between me and Tracey and I'm honestly impressed with what all we got done!  I think the grand total time on this card outside of selecting paper and stamps was about 25 mins....scary what a couple of scrappers will do to give themselves a crafty kick-start!


Supplies for SS Sketch #24: Paper - Basic Grey: Figgy Pudding; Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; Ink - Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Stickles - Frosted Lace; Glossy Accents; Ribbon from reasonable ribbon

Supplies for SC246: Paper - Cosmo Cricket: Girl Friday; Cardstock - Bazzil and CTMH; Sentiment - CTMH: Aspiration; Ink - CTMH - Hollyhock; Ribbon from reasonable ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment