Sunday, August 8, 2010

Seashells

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!  Been spending the day relaxing here at the house, actually sitting in front of the computer slowly but surely plugging away at some crafty projects.  Dropped by Moxie Fab and BOOM...inspiration!  The challenge is Tuesday Trigger: She Sells Seashells and they provided this picture for inspiration:

Here is my card:

I had recently picked up the Spellbinders Impressabilities Sea Scape plate to go with a stamp set I had picked up back in February at the Stamp, Scrap Art Tour.  Once I embossed using the plate, I airbrushed over the plate (like a stencil) a varying range of blues and greens, then topped it off with some Glimmer Mist.  After I got the main focal piece done...there was no way I could come up with to use the stamps!  LOL!  I finished it off with a scrap of netting I had in my scrap drawer...and presto...it was done!  Enjoy!

Supplies:  Cardstock - Bazzil; Spellbinders Impressabilities - Sea Scape; Copic - BG45, BG49, G07, G24, G28; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card -- gorgeous!

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! I am mad on seashells so much!!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lesley! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete