Monday, August 30, 2010

What I learned...

actually...more correctly...what I was able to create in class with Wendy Vecchi.  In the first class we created a wall hanging (or it could have been used as a book cover, or really be used as anything one might want!).  We used some pretty cool ink combinations that really gave a fabulous end result:

The second class I took was created a mini book...OH MY WORD!  I had soooo much fun!  I actually picked up an extra book so that I could create another book, with a different theme/colors/etc...I really really enjoyed making this book:

and here is my favorite page(s) from the book...actually...I love each and every page...but what we did with the dress form chipboard piece (Maya Road) was so easy...but gave a fabulous end result!

I'm so inspired right now to get to work!  I've created two small projects so far this weekend (yes...it's Monday...but it's still my weekend!  Totally being bad today...took the day off for a much needed break)!  Off to get inky!  Have a fabulous day!

1 comment: