Sunday, August 8, 2010

Snappy color challenge

One last project to close out my weekend.  This one is for the Gingersnaps for the GC64: Red, Yellow, Orange.  Decided to pull out my distress inks and get messy.  I was also peeking at my Compendium of Curiosities book from Tim Holtz...and the inks and grunge just cried out to me!  Here is my entry:

And now I'm off to watch some True Blood with the hubby!  Hope everyone has a fantastic week and I'll catch you again soon I hope!

Supplies: Stamps - Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz and Studio 490; Grungeboard and grungepaper; Distress Inks: broken china, pumice stone, black soot, spun sugar, wild honey, shabby shutters, fired brick, spiced marmalade; pearl - queen&co, bling - heidi swapp; ribbon - unknown; adirondack paint dabber - snow cap; stampendous clear embossing powder

3 comments: