Friday, August 6, 2010

FF#42 and some fun!

Hullo luvlies!  Hope all is well!  Posting today to share my version of the Fashionista Friday #42 challenge happening over at If the Shoe Fits...Scrap it!  Lately I have been blogging via Flickr, ever since the switch from PC to Mac, including pics in my blogging has been easier if I blog direct from Flickr...hopefully I'll get back to blogging directly from blogger and having some "larger" photos on my blog instead of a "mini."

This week's challenge at The Shoe is a fab-fun color challenge!

Here is my version:

Hope you can join us and play along!

Supplies: Image - The Greeting Farm; Paper - Basic Grey; Cardstock - Bazzil, CTMH; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic: E000, E00, E11, V09, V12, V15, W1, W3, W5, E55, E57, E59, V01; Flowers - prima; Pearls - Queen&Co; Nestabilities - Labels Ten; Ribbon unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment