Monday, August 9, 2010

hope...

it was the tag that fit...and so therefore the post is entitled "hope"...this entire past weekend I was totally perusing my magazines and books...trying to get back in the "groove" and dagnabit...I certainly did!  for whatever reason...when push comes to shove...when it's time...I gotta go with the "grunge"...not just grungepaper/board...it's more with the whole ink...funky paper...put random bits together...that's what makes me HAPPY!  I like to take the opportunity to play...sometimes it works out better than others...sometimes it's jut a lot of fun and I'm thrilled with what comes out.  So...in the name of HOPE and fun...here it is:

just lots and lots of fun!  tried out new techniques...which fortunately worked!  have a fab week everyone!

supplies: distress ink: spun sugar, tumbled glass, pumice stone, walnut stain, old paper; paper - cosmo cricket; flower center - prima; tim holtz alterations - tattered florals and caged bird; grungepaper; tags from idea-ology; random bit of ephemera - making memories; pearl - queen&co

No comments:

Post a Comment