Friday, September 2, 2011

FF#90...let's all head BACK TO SCHOOL!

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but I'm THRILLED the weekend is here!  And a LONG weekend at that!  Even better...my Mommy is coming to visit me tomorrow (yes...I'm in my 30's and I still refer to my Mother as Mommy (and sometimes MU-THER!)).  But before tomorrow arrives...it's time to share the new Fashionista Friday challenge with you!  For this challenge...we have chosen the theme BACK TO SCHOOL!  And my card...well...my kiddo totally inspired it!  We've been having a lot of conversations lately about what is "cool" and what is "so not cool."  I apparently follow into the latter category...so here is my child inspired card:


But wait...not only is it a brand new challenge, it's a SPONSORED challenge!  Whiff of Joy stamps has a fab prize available to one randomly selected entry in the FF#90 challenge!  So head on over and share your art!

Ingredients: Paper - Stampin Up; Cardstock - Papertrey Ink and American Crafts; Image - MJ Henry by Whiff of Joy stamps; Ink - Copic; Glitter - CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment