Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy October!

Ok...maybe I am a few days late...but I've been enjoying the fall weather that has hit us...(sort of)...and tied up with work...that October began....and I almost didn't notice!  This fall is moving so fast...it's insane!  I absolutely adore this time of year...the crisp air...the leaves changing...the "smell" of fall!  I LOVE IT!  Anywho...before I "honestly" transition to October...I have to give ya'll my list of September faves!  So without further ado....here it is:
1.  My MIGHTY (4-0) TEXAS LONGHORNS!  (I know...so not "scrap related"...but that is what I do on Saturday's...watch the HORNS!)  HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!!!!
2.  Our NEW SHOES!  You gals are FANTASTIC and uber talented and just oh so AWESOME!
3.  CTMH!  Oh...how your new Idea Book calls to me...my resistance is fading fast!
4.  WENDY VECCHI (Studio 490)!  Oh how I heart the most recent stamp releases!  Not to mention your book...LOVE IT!
5.  The recent Verve release...sorry...I know I mention Verve so often...but...dadgumit...I just LOVE them!
6.  Anything Basic Grey...again...yet another addiction of mine!
7.  Rock Candy...enough said!  So fortunate that my LSS (The Stamping Place) carries this!
8.  Grunge paper...I can't thank you enough...soooo versatile..
9.  Zing embossing powder (American Crafts)...beautiful colors...and glitter...and metallic...so many options to play!
and finally...last but most certainly NOT least
10.  Tracey and Tanisha...you gals keep me going on days I'd rather just give up...Love ya!


OH...by the way...Today just so happnes to be World Cardmaking Day...So ROCK on with your cards!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this post!!! I am stuck at work and can't make anything, lol! Can't wait to see what you come up with for today, many challenges going on today as well!! Let you know if I see some good ones. Now on to see what Tracey is up to!

    ReplyDelete