Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ahhh...Fall...

and time for Fall School Pictures!  It's been sooooo long (it seems) since I have been able to really devote time to creating things...and this LO took me two days...and I'm really happy with it!  It's based on one of Judy's sketches over at Simply Scrapping.  My end goal is to have one page for each school picture...starting with Spring of 2009!  (ok...my kiddo is in 4th grade now...so I've missed a few...but I only got into card making in the Spring of 2008 and into creating layouts in the Fall of 2008). Here it is:


Supplies:
Paper: CTMH - Notebook, Grungepaper; Cardstock - CTMH, Bazzil; Bling - Prima (Say it in Crystals, Say it in Pearls), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Snow Angel), Distress Stickles - Broken China; Stamps: CTMH - Remember This; Studio 490 - Nature's Art, Dimensional Rose Art; Stickers - CTMH; Ink - STAZON Timber Brown, Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick, Walnut Stain, Broken China; Thickers; Ephemera: Making Memories; Flowers: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment