Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Wednesday already???

Woohooo!  Getting closer to the weekend!  Hope everyone is having a happy middle of the week!  I am actually at home today due to a sick kiddo.  It's been raining non-stop for over 24 hours...woohooo Hurricane Ida! 
Anyways...on to the purpose of my post...if it's Wednesday...that means it's a new challenge day over at Simply Scrapping!  This weeks card challenge is sketch based with a twist.  The twist is that everything (except sentiment) must be in 3's (3 CS, 3 PP, 3 Images, etc)...here is the sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch and the challenge:

I used 3 different Patterned papers (all from the Basic Grey Indian Summer line).  Stamps by Verve (Harvest Blessings).  Ink by CTMH (Tulip, Purple Pansy, Vineyard Berry).  The ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!  I hope to be back later with more to share!

1 comment:

  1. Lesley, this is incredibly lovely; those colors work so well together! What a keen sketch! The papers - that foil looking leaf pattern - its just too lovely! Great card!

    ReplyDelete