Sunday, May 31, 2009

Play time!!!

And I'm having maybe too much fun! This is a challenge over at the Shoe Ning...to use Tim Holtz' latest ideas and create a "Perfectly Distressed" Tag! Considering I got to use some of my favorite playthings...this challenge just grabbed me and I had to do it! Here it is:



Supplies:

  • Stamps: Stampers Anonymous: Tim Holtz - Mini Ornates, Mini Muse; Wendy Vecchi - Studio 490: Ticket to Art; K&Co - BW Madeline Stamps
  • Ink: STAZON - Timber Brown; Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Old Paper, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
  • Paper: Grungepaper
  • Goodies: Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Keyholes, Trinket Pins
  • Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist - Cinnamon
  • Perfect Pearls: Heriloom Gold
  • Embossing: Stampn'Stuff Detail Clear embossing powder
  • Ribbon: Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lesley! This is fantastic! Love the super distressed look of your tag. You nailed the heck out of the challenge! Those butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete