Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

Woohoo! It's Friday! You know what that means...a Fab Friday Color Challenge over at the Shoe!!!! But before I get to that...a quick update on some things...it's been FOREVER since I posted...between life and work...well...I'm sure I don't have to tell you ladies anything about that! I haven't created a thing in almost two weeks! I can't wait to get back in the game though! I am incredibly unbelievably excited...tomorrow afternoon I'm taking a class at the LSS with WENDY VECCHI!!!!! I can't wait! I will rush home immediately afterwards and post pics!
Now...on to the color challenge...today's colors were teal, black and orange:
Supplies:
  • Cardstock: American Crafts, Georgia Pacific, SEI
  • Paper: SEI - Black Orchid
  • Ink: CTMH - Black
  • Sentiment: Verve stamps
  • Bling: Heidi Swapp
  • Flowers: Prima
I will hopefully be back later this evening to post some more stuff...I am going through scrap withdrawals and gotta get my game on!

2 comments: