Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wowza...it's been an odd week

I have yet to completely shake the yuck that hit me earlier this week...but slowly i'm getting better...here are a couple of cards I made recently for the Shoe...



Supplies
  • Paper: Imaginisce
  • Cardstock: Bazzil
  • Image: Imaginisce
  • Ink: STAZON - Jet Black
  • Markers: Bic Mark-It
  • Stickles: Baby Blue, Black Diamond, Distress Stickles - Scattered Straw

This card is for the current color challenge over at the Shoe:


Supplies:

  • Cardstock: American Crafts, Georgia Pacific
  • Sentiment: Verve Stamps
  • Ink: CTMH - Black
  • Bling: Heidi Swapp
  • Ribbon: Unknown

That's all for now...I'm going to be doing some more recuperating over the next couple of days to hopefully get rid of my yuck! Back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are both fantastic! I hope you feel better! Take care of you! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous cards as always!! i hope you feel better soon!! you must have what i have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better Leslie...so many sick people...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Lesley! Love all the bling on the the penguin one:))
    When you are feeling better, there is an award for you on my blog. http://emily-atimetocraft.blogspot.com/2009/05/lemonade-stand-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete