Thursday, December 31, 2009

and so the decade ends...

SERIOUSLY??? It's been a DECADE?????  Freaking me out!  oh well...time moves on!  So for my final post of 2009...I wanted to give a shout out to my top fave goodies and memories of the year...

In true countdown fashion...here we go!

10.  My LSS...directly responsible for so many of the things on this list...every time I go in there...I walk away unbelievably inspired!  (Not to mention the stock of amazing stuffs you gals keep!)

9.  challenge blogs of all shapes and sizes...so much fun!

8.  Judy and the gals at Simply Scrapping! 

7.  Prima, Prima, Prima...need I say more...

6.  Verve stamps...oh how I love thee..let me count the ways!

5.  Grunge paper, distress ink, distress stickles...drool....

4.  Copic markers...why oh why did I fear you for so long?

3.  Studio 490...Wendy Vecchi is a regular dose of scrapspiration!  So lucky to have taken a class with her this year...and can't wait to go again!

2.  Having the opportunity to start a challenge blog and it still be running by the end of the year!  Woohoo Shoe!

1.  My very very very dear friends (much love to Tracey and Tanisha) and my most amazing family (my most forgiving husband who prentends every day to understand what it is I do...and my little monkey...who wants to do it too!)...couldn't do it without you!

I started playing with paper in May of 2008...never imagined myself still playing and loving it so much over a year later...never imagined I would start a blog and keep it active and it be about my love for the art of Scrapping and Cards...it's been a great year...looking forward to 2010! 

Be safe tonight!  And to all...Happy New Year...I hope it brings about many wonderful things for you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. I am still constantly amazed at the talent you possess my friend. You have only been doing this for such a short time, and are sooooo talented!! I love your work and can't wait to see what wonderful creations you come up with in 2010!!

    ReplyDelete