Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A twisted tale...

...seriously...I'm posting tonight to show you the latest fab fun over at Simply Scrapping...but at the same time...I have so many other things on my mind...so my latest and then the tale..
this week's twist over at Simply Scrapping is buttons...now normally I am NOT a button kinda gal...but...somehow it just worked (IMHO) with this LO!  Here it is:


and before I get to the rest of what is on my mind...here are the supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye; Stamps: CTMH; Ink: CTMH, Distress Inks; Bling: Prima: Title: American Crafts Thickers; Stickles: Rock Candy Distress Stickles; Buttons...well...no clue...honestly!!!

and now the rest of the story...

Life here in the Columbia burbs has been...hectic and strange...that which keeps us (me and my hubby) employed also provides non-stop weirdness...anyways...

i was having a fantastic conversation with my sister today (i have two...i'm the oldest...was talking to the middle one)...and all of a sudden...i knew...what i wanted for christmas (and my anniversary and my birthday...and well...the gift that keeps on giving...).  My dear hubby and i do not usually buy each other christmas or birthday or anniversary gifts for each other...we are fortunate enough that if either of us actually wants something...we can usually just go ahead and purchase it...so this time of year is usually a mess...we try our darndest to find something for the other...as a surprise...and we usually fail...while still getting a fab gift...but this year...i KNEW (well...as of today) what i wanted...the gift that keeps on giving...so i went and (about 30 mins ago) printed out a page off the net of what i truly wanted...but would never spend the money myself for...and handed it to him and said "this is what i want for christmas, for my birthday, for our anniversary"...now to see if he actually realizes it!  LOL!  I will not say what it is...for fear of jinxing it...but in my heart...oh heck yeah it's what i want!!!!!!!!!  would i be disappointed if i didn't get it...maybe a little...but somehow...if he does come through...he's earned more bonus points than he could ever imagine!!!!!!!!!   just don't tell him that part....

No comments:

Post a Comment