Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Morning sketch...

well darn...just looked at the clock and technically it's afternoon now...but I did create today's card this morning after coming across a fun sketch over at cardabilities.  I am entering this in their Sketch #23 challenge.

Took me a little while to get the mojo flowing this morning...but I'm glad I stuck to it...I really like my card!  (for a change!).  Lots to do today and headed to a cookout and bonfire tonight with the family...so maybe I'll just let hubby take care of all the little errands and stay right here and get inky!

Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink (Year of Flowers: Mums); Cardstock - Bazzil and PTI Kraft; Paper - K&Co (Que Sera Sera); Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Bamboo, Copic (R02, R04, R08, Y38); Nestabilities Circles and Lacey Circles; Jute - Westrim Crafts; Ribbon and buttons - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment