Thursday, January 20, 2011

a yummy Thursday love ya!

Happy Thursday evening!  HOpe your week is working out better than mine...been way too busy to have much of a chance to play with any of my toys!  But I did want to make sure I got the latest Designed2Delight digital stamps challenge done!  I am falling in love with all of the images they have!  Here is my card:

I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers (challenge had expired before I got to it...but loved the sketch and had to use it!).

Ok...off to get some rest before tomorrow...I'm so happy in a few short hours it will be FRIDAY!

Supplies: Image - Designed2Delight; Paper - Basic Grey; Cardstock - Bazzil; Diamond Stickles; Copic - RV11, RV21, RV23; Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Cowboy; Nestabilities Circles and Lacey Circles; Pearls from Queen&Co; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!! I love all of the texture and sparkle! Great card! Thanks so much for playing the Designed2Delight challenge with us! Have fun with the newest digi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Love the conversation hearts on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete