Saturday, February 19, 2011

oh gracious!

Well...started out this post as a simple everyday blog post...next thing I know...my ENTIRE blog is KABLOOIE!  I went under the wrong section and uploaded the wrong thing...and my blog (as I knew it) went haywire!  Thankfully I think I have it MOSTLY recovered.  I'll be repopulating my hoppy spot list...but it was probably about time anyways!  ANYWHO...the original reason for this post...

WOOOHOOO!  Got all 4 Viva la Verve challenges completed for February!  So happy!  Feel like I accomplished something!  Here is my card for the week 4 VLV challenge:

I've gotten started on a few other projects, using some new fun bits that I picked up at the stamp tour today.  Off to continue getting inky!

Supplies: Stamps - Verve; Paper - Basic Grey; Ink - Ranger Archival in Coffee; Nestibilities - Fancy Tags; Pearls - Queen & Co; Cardstock - Papertrey Ink and Bazzil

2 comments: