Thursday, February 17, 2011

Viva!

la Verve that is!  Not much to chat about right now...started a new workout program yesterday...and I'm sore!  LOL!  For the first time in awhile though...I am really enjoying the exercise...the new program I'm on is a lot of fun!  (Until tomorrow morning when I just don't want to get up and do it!  heehee!).  Anywho...created this card for one of the February Viva la Verve challenges.  I'm a week or so behind on those, so I know what I'll be working on this weekend!  Here is my card:


Ok...time for some sleep!  Catch you tomorrow with the latest Fashionista Friday challenge from the Shoe!

Supplies: Stamps - Verve and Papertrey Ink; Paper and cardstock - Papertrey Ink; Twine - Cappuccino from The Twinery; buttons and gems - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment