Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recipe for love...

Wow...I feel like I'm up way to early on a Saturday!  LOL!  Had a fabulous birthday celebration yesterday...and I was so excited to get up this morning and get moving and grooving!  My Mom is driving in to town today...and my niece is having her birthday party today as well!  (We are big on February birthdays in this family!).  But before I can get to creating anything new...had to share with you this week's Fashionista Friday challenge over at the Shoe (FF#66)!  This week we are providing you with a recipe to help spark your creativity!  Our recipe is: Hearts, Glitter, Lace....and here is what I came up with using that recipe:

Have a wonderful Saturday!  Time for me to drink about a gallon of coffee!  Later!

Supplies: Paper - Tim Holtz Seasonal Paper Stash from idea-ology, Grungepaper; Cardstock - Bazzil and Papertrey Ink; Stamps - Stitching: CTMH; All others - Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi; Alpha - Maya Road; Ink - Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap; Ranger Archival in Black and Coffee; Distress Stickles - Fired Brick; Filmstrip Ribbon - Idea-ology; Pearl - Queen&Co; Flower - Making Memories; Leaf - Prima; Lace - unknown

1 comment: