Saturday, March 14, 2009

Round 2 of my scrappy weekend!

This LO is part of a challenge at the online crop I'm participating in...the challenge was to scrap using something to do with imagination in your LO. For mine I dragged DH out of the garage to take a pic of me and our cutie pie kiddo and then I cropped one of them to be a close up of our eyes. The speech bubble says "Imagine life through the eyes of a CHILD!" My daughter helped me pick out the paper and I thought it fit perfectly!!!


Supplies:
Paper: K&Co - Cut n'paste
Cardstock: American Crafts
Cricut: Graphically SPeaking cartridge - speech bubble
Grungeboard Mixed Mini's
Broken China Crackle Paint
Glossy Accents
Stickles: Xmas Red, Yellow, Waterfall, Gunmetal, Diamond, Lime Green
Angel Wings from ARTCHIX; Ribbon and brads from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment