Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When work gets in the way...

AARGGGHHHH! Sometimes, as much as I love my day job...it gets in the way of my crafting!!! I teach...so there are days that I'm in front of a classroom for hours...and by the time i get home my legs are like rubber...and it's time to just hang out on the couch...other days i've been stuck at my desk for the day...and the body is stiff and unhappy with sitting...not to mention the eye strain from staring at a computer screen and teeny tiny writing and huge spreadsheets...AKKKKKK!!!
Anyways...hopefully I will get a chance to do some crafting tonight!!! There are a ton of fabu challenges out there that I can't wait to get going on!

Here are some:

Friend card challenge and monthly sketch challenge :
If the shoe fits...

Card sketch:
Mojo Monday

All-around sketch:
Triple the Sketch

Glitter:
Cuttlebug Challenge

Have fun if you decide to try any of these challenges! A new color challenge will also be up on Friday over at
If the shoe fits...

No comments:

Post a Comment