Monday, March 9, 2009

Sketches and more...

Hello all! I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend! I was lucky enough to not only have fabulous weather...but on Saturday I got to go to see billy joel and elton john for their face2face 2009 tour! What was even better...it was ladies night with me, my mom, my baby sister, and a friend! It was an absolutely amazing concert...and I can't wait to scrap it!!!

Well...real quick like...the March sketch is posted over at
If the shoe fits! Below is my interpretation of Miss Kristy's most excellent sketch! Check out what the other Design Team members did and the sketch itself over at the blog!




That's all for now...more to come tonight I'm sure! Didn't have much time to be scrappy over the weekend...so I'm going through withdrawal and hope to fix that tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment