Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yes...I have FINALLY seen it!

If you can't tell by the new music here on my page...I have completed the watching of the final season of BSG...there were near tears...some shock...amazing battle scenes...and an ending that...well...it ended as it should. I could say that I wish this or that about it...but when I sit and think on it for a few minutes...I know that it ended the way the story was meant to end. DH and I both agreed that it was the BEST TV show on television quite possibly for our lifetime...but hey...you never know what they are going to come up with next...
I doubt there will be...at least for a long time...a show that resonates so much with the world around us...and makes you think so very hard about these things...TV isn't supposed to make us THINK dang it! LOL! But BSG did that...it made you think...and it will be missed! Farewell Apollo...Starbuck...Madame President...Admiral...Tigh...Anders...Chief...Caprica 6...Baltar...the 8's, 2's and 4's...Ellen...you gave us one hell of a ride!

1 comment: