Monday, April 13, 2009

#4 - Sort of...

Well...I've gotten quite a bit accomplished this evening...some of which I have not posted pics of (swaps and things)...I did get 3 card challenges done...with mixed results...but I hadn't scrapped in about a week...so this was good no matter the outcome. Last...but by no means least...it's another Fabulous Monday over at If the shoe fits...this particular challenge, hosted by Ms. T...is a joy-fold card...fun to make...and it can really stretch your paper selection talents! LOL! Here is my joy-fold card:



Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bazzil
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Boxer Collection
  • Stamped Image: CTMH
  • Sentiment: CTMH - Just Because
  • Ink: Peeled Paint - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
  • Embossing Powder: Stampendous - Detail Clear

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. I love th colors and the papers! Bye, Silke

    ReplyDelete