Friday, April 3, 2009

A little more Mojo...

Ok...finally got a chance to scrap for the first time this week...so I jumped right in for the Mojo Monday weekly sketch challenge...this is week 80 over at the Mojo spot:
I am hoping to get a chance to do some more challenges and have some more fun this weekend. I am heading to work in the morning for a little bit...and then home to have some play time!

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: CTMH - Cocoa, Sorbet
  • Paper: CTMH - Unforgettable
  • Stamp: CTMH - Kanji Phrases
  • Ink: CTMH - Chocolate
  • Extras: Inkssentials - Glossy Accents; Ribbon and bling unknown

2 comments:

  1. Lesley this a great take on the sketch, I love the stamp you used. Thanks for visting my blog and leaving your kind comment.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! I love your take on the sketch this week. I'm going to take a cruise around your blog. Hope you don't mind:)

    ReplyDelete