Friday, April 24, 2009

Stamps and Smiles #12

Woohoo! I'm on a roll this morning! It's not even 9...and already on my second blog post! And I have more to post today too! HEEHEE!

This week's sketch for Stamps and Smiles is just tooooooo cute! I honestly made the card in about 20 minutes...and usually I take MUCH longer. But sometimes inspiration hits and you are off and running before you know it! Before I show you my card...I honestly have to say if you haven't checked out the Ladies of SAS...you really need too! They have a fab design team that always provides lots of inspiration...not to mention their weekly sketches and they have a new Project Tuesday going on as well! So....take a quick minute and persue their spot...I'm sure you will return to it again!

Here is my card for this week's sketch:



Supplies:

  • Cardstock: American Crafts
  • Paper: DCWV - The Green Stack
  • Image: SU - Pun Fun
  • Ink: Stazon - Black
  • Markers: Bic Mark-it
  • Bling: Heidi Swapp
  • Brads: Unknown
  • Stickles: Waterfall and Diamond

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Lesley, I LOVE the fun birds and darling design!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles this week,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How cute is that little bird and that DP!!! This card is a homerun Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great card, love those wonderful bold colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete