Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday and Easter Weekend!

It's really nice to have today off work. It's the kiddo's Spring Break this week...and this is the first day I will have to spend it with her! But not for long...we will be out and about visiting some friends and family...so not exactly just Mommy and me time...but she is looking forward to visiting. I hope to get one or two things done today before we are due to meet up with some people...but that will depend on if I get the non-scrappy type stuff done first! LOL!

Anyways...as promised the other day, here is the card I created for the Wednesday Card Challenge over at If the shoe fits...

I struggled with it for a little while...but in the end it worked out. It turned into more of a "letter" card...if there is such a thing. Basically it's a card I'd use to send a letter, no real sentiment or specific reason like a birthday or anything...but just a nice note! Enough of my rambling...off to get some stuff done...hopefully to return to scrapping soon!

Supplies:

  • Cardstock: American Crafts
  • Paper: K&Co - Life's Journey
  • Stamp: Stampabilities - Le London Script
  • Image: Somerset Studio Clip Art
  • Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Stickles: Distress Stickles - Walnut Stain
  • Extras: Glossy Accents; Bling and Ribbon unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment