Sunday, August 30, 2009

glittery goodness...

...at least that's what I'm calling this card! I started out with an instruction sheet from Penny Black...but after reading all of two lines of it...I lost the sheet...so I just went with it and came up with my own version of it! This card has been glimmer misted to near death! Three different kinds of glimmer mist, three different stickles, two kinds of shimmery paper...throw in some heat embossing...i may only be missing the kitchen sink here! I picked up the wreath stamp at my LSS- The Stamping Place and Scrapbook Station. Anytime I go in there I walk away with something I can't wait to play with!


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Bazzil Bling, Georgia Pacific; Stamps: Penny Black - adornment, CTMH - Festive Frills; Ink: CTMH - White Daisy; Glimmer Mist: Patina, Silver, Snow Angel; Stickles: Pink, Turquoise, Silver; Embossing Powder: Stamp-n-Stuff - White; Ribbon - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment