Sunday, August 9, 2009

It may be August...but I say JUNE

Bug that is...this line from BG is fabulous! I wasn't sure about it the first time I saw it online...but once I saw it in person...I was hooked! Fabulous colors, amazing patterns...lots of fun! BUT...it took me a little while to figure out how to use such busy patterns in a LO...I feel that some of the papers lend themselves much more to cards...but I really really wanted to do a LO! LOL! So I picked one of Judy's sketches over at Simply Scrapping and away I went...
Supplies: Basic Grey - June Bug Paper and Stickers; Cardstock - American Crafts, CTMH, Bazzil; Flowers - Prima; Bling - Darice; Stickles - Diamond; TItle - Thickers

1 comment:

  1. this is just GORGEOUS..I felt the same way bout this paper! ha ha! Now I just order ALL the new stuff from BG cuz I know I will end up wanting it! :)

    ReplyDelete