Sunday, August 30, 2009

you make my heart sing!

This LO based on Simply Scrapping sketch #61 (by Judy Law) for one of the Double the Fun challenges. This sketch was so much fun to play with...and honestly...this was one of FUNNEST LOs I've made in awhile...I had to stop myself from adding any more to the page...I just really played around with the paper and loved loved loved it all! All embellishments minus the brads and the mushrooms by the "w" in wild are from the sassafrass paper itself. The mushroom bundle I just mentioned is done with stamps. I stamped A LOT with this one and I am really pleased with how it came out. Enjoy!
Supplies: Paper: Sassafrass - hog heaven paper pack (title also from pack), circle - unknown; Cardstock: SU, Bazzil; Stickles: Yellow, Pink, Lime Green, Xmas Red, Orange Peel, Black Diamond, Diamond; Brads - CTMH; Stamps: CTMH - Whooo Loves You, Stampabilities - Polka dot background, Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi - Natures Art (screen background); Ink: CTMH - Citrus Leaf, Sorbet, Hollyhock, Sunflower, Black; Ribbon - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment