Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yummm...COFFEE!

I am a morning coffee addict...and I'm not afraid to admit it! So this months new stamp release by Verve just spoke to me! I made this card for the weekly card challenge over at Simply Scrapping...sketch by Judy...If you haven't been over there to check it out...please drop in and tell her I sent you!


Supplies: PP - DCWV; Cardstock - Bazzil; Stamp - Verve: Delightful and Delicious; Ink - Distress Ink: Walnut Stain; Embossing Powder - Stamp n'Stuff: Detail Clear; Ribbon and Buttons - unknown

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your coffee BOW! and that button and twine really make it pop! oh, you talented girl. now i must make my coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love you sentiment..how true :) Have a great Sunday! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete