Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheeky Diva!


Diva
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
Well...when The Greeting Farm unveiled their newest relase...the Cheeky Cherry Collection...I just HAD TO have them! They arrived yesterday...and I got right to playing! It took me awhile to put this card together...I always find that I have issues getting the mojo going after a long week at work...but by this morning I was able to get moving! I used Friday Sketchers sketch #90 to put together the card. Enjoy!

Supplies: Image - The Greeting Farm; Sentiment - JustRite stamps; Ink - CTMH Cranberry, Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper - SU; Cardstock - Bazzil; Copics - E000, E01, E00, R02, R24, R27, R29, YR00, YR02, YR01, E11, E13, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y13

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Your coloring is great, thanks for listing the Copics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Leslie! Fantastic coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Gotta love those Greeting Farm images!

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete