Saturday, February 13, 2010

obligatory snow post!

well...here in South Carolina...we too got a taste of this rather odd winter that has been hitting the US pretty hard...now I am not a fan of the white stuff...it's pretty for a few minutes and then I'm like...ok...done...move along...so imagine my thrills when we got several inches last night...again...very pretty to look at...I may have even thrown a snowball or two at my husband...but the truth is...I'm ready for it to be on it's way...you see...today is the Stamp Scrap Art Tour in Columbia, SC.  I've been waiting since the tour last year for it to be back!  Road conditions right now are not the most favorable right now...at least in my neighborhood...I'm hoping the main roads are clear!  Anyways...here is a link to some pics I took this morning...i'm still having issues getting pics to post properly here...so here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34943750@N04/sets/72157623301101217/

No comments:

Post a Comment