Monday, February 22, 2010

sugar and spice


sugar and spice
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
sugar and spice and everything nice...that's what little girls are made of...SOMETIMES! LOL! my daughter and two of my nieces in 2002...they have all GROWN! it's crazy sometimes to look back and see the difference between then and now! I used the Basic Grey sketch provided over at Simply Scrapping in their Basic Grey lover's group...fought with this LO for a LOOOONG time! actually...kept moving stuff around and taking pics...so that i could pull it up on my screen and get a slightly different view of it! this is what i ended up with and i'm fairly pleased...if you get past the whole...pepto bismol look! LOLOLOL! Enjoy!

Supplies: Paper, Chipboard, Rub-on, Pearls and Blingy bling -- ALL basic grey; Flowers by prima, Title - Lyrical Letters Cricut (also used Storybook for the basic shape); Diamond Stickles, Ribbon unknown

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this layout Lesley!!! Can I say enought about the peek-a-boo rub-on???? I love everything about it....not just the rub-on ;)

    ReplyDelete