Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's shaking?


What's shaking?
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
I'm seriously having to face some addiction problems here. one...my copics. two...anything from The Greeting Farm! This is for their Farm Fresh Friday (FFF 2/5/10) challenge, which was a sketch. It's a simple card...I fought the urge to really add much of anything to it...I used my copic air brush to color the pearls for a perfect match...and hit the fringe of her dress with some Stickles to make it pop and/or give it an idea or hint of possible beading...well...we'll see how long this addiction lasts...very excited...next weekend I will be at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour here in Columbia, SC!!!!  good chance i'll find some more goodies to feed my scrappy addictions!!! ok...off to color more!

supplies: Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet; Cardstock - Bazzil; Image - The Greeting Farm Flapper Anya; Pearls - Recollections; Copics - E000, E00, E01, R02, RV21,RV23, RV24, E53, E55, E57, E59; Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i'd say u may be just a little addicted...lol! but it is a good addiction!!! love that image...flapper dress...awesome!

    ReplyDelete