Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas...Part 1

Woohoo!  It's that time of year!  The time when the uber-fabulous Tim Holtz takes us through the 12 Tags of Christmas!  WOOOHOOOO!  So excited!  So much inspiration to be had!  Well...enough chatter...here is my version of Tag#1...created by me...inspired by Tim Holtz:


Didn't have the rickety house die cut of Tim's (and searched a couple of stores for it too!) but I did have the Seasonal Grungeboard...and there was this large piece that was originally a haunted house...but I cut it down to size and kind of aimed my tag at viewing a house in a distance...at least that's how I see it!  LOL!  Off to finish Tag#2!

Supplies: Seasonal Grungeboard; Adirondack paint dabbers - Snow Cap and Black; Stamps - Reindeer Flight and Mini Holidays (Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous); Distress inks - Stormy Sky, Faded jeans, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl; Flower Soft - Polar White; Glossy Accents; Distress Crackle Paint - Picket Fence

1 comment: