Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas...Part 3

Ok...of the tags Tim Holtz has shared with us so far this year...the one he created for Day 3 may be my absolute favorite!  GORGEOUS!  So when it came time to make one for myself, I pretty much stuck to what he had...and this one i'll be keeping just for me!  heehee!

I found some fab ribbon trims at Hobby Lobby today...the piece I used on this tag had a little bit of tinsel already in the center portion, and the ribbon itself had some sparkle...so I just added some Peeled Paint distress ink to stain the ribbon just a bit!

Supplies: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage; Tissue Tape and Memo Pin and Ticket from idea-ology; Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Cranberry and Current; DIstress Stickles in Rock Candy; Adirondack Paint Dabber in Snow Cap; Bird - Tim Holtz Alterations Caged Bird die by Sizzix; Grungeboard; Stamps - Wreath: Penny Black, Script and Splatter: Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi; Tiny Attacher; Raffia and button - unknown; Trim - Hobby Lobby

1 comment: