Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas...Part 8

WOWZA!  ok...this tag (Day 8 from Tim Holtz) originally had me shaking in my furry boots...and then I tried it...and WOW!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this technique...definitely not as hard as I made it out to be...at least to me...made my own mask using blank mask sheets and Cricut Joys of the Season cart...

well...Tag #12 is done also...but that will come in my next post...

Supplies:  Stamps - Stampabilities, Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi; Grungepaper; Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass; Ranger Archival ink in Black; Idea-ology corner, Distress Stickles in Peeled Paint and Fired Brick; American Crafts black cardstock and white gel pen; idea-ology mask sheet; Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge; Tiny attacher; Twinklets Diamond Dust; Ribbon from morex

No comments:

Post a Comment