Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wishing you...

Ok...got one last tag done this weekend!  this one is for the Simon Says Stamp and Show...Stamp and Show a Tag challenge!  Decided to make a tag separate from all of the Tim tags I was making this weekend...and used my fab holiday Studio 490 stamps to do so!  Here is my tag:


Ok...now off to spend  the rest of the evening with the family!  

Supplies: Stamps - Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi; Distress Inks - Forest Moss, Antique Linen, Barn Door, Walnut Stain; Ranger Archival in Black; Bling - Prima; Grungepaper; Leaves - Prima; idea-ology paper clip; Button - unknown

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, Lesley, I love this! I absolutely love the Wendy goodness going on here, that flower is gorgeous, and love your bling! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. That button is sooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete