Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas...the end...

well...not gonna say much other than I had a blast playing along with Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of Christmas...this is the first year that I've been able to create all 12...had so much fun (and have the ink stained fingers to prove it!) and kind of sad that it's over all ready...oh well...can't wait to see what 2011 has in store!  Here is Tag #12, (of all 12..this is my fave that I made!)  and one last time...created by me...inspired by Tim Holtz:


Supplies: Stamps - Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous; Paper - Grungepaper and Basic Grey; Flowers from Prima; Rock Candy Crackle Paint; Idea-ology - mask sheets and corners; Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge; Ink: Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain: Ranger Archival Black; unknown ribbon and tulle

3 comments: