Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love the weekend!

I am really enjoying my weekend! DH and I have the same weekend off and are both home, not out of town...and our DD is visiting the grandparents! Woohoo date night tonight!!!
Last weekend I got to have a blast hanging out with my best girl, Tracey and we really enjoyed ourselves hanging out, relaxing and scrapping (of course!)! I got quite a bit done that weekend, but I can only share a little of it with you...for now...a few other things will not make their appearance here for a few weeks as they happened to fit some upcoming Shoe DT challenges! I am sharing two LOs with you today...the first was a "challenge" between me and Miss T...every once in a blue moon when our mojo is slacking...we will create a challenge for each other...this challenge was to use Pencil Lines Sketch #88 and the colors Blue and Gold...


Supplies: paper by K&Co, cardstock by Bazzil and American Crafts, Prima flowers, Stickles in Lime Green and Waterfall, Letters by Thickers, ribbon unknown, coin by Tim Holtz Idea-ology

the second I made using a sketch from the Page Maps book and some yummy new DCWV paper Mi Casa, I also made the little lollipop flower:


Supplies: paper and cardstock by DCWV, Pear Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels, brad unknown, Distress Stickles in Spiced Marmalade, Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment