Sunday, July 19, 2009

WOW!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! It's been crazy in my neck of the woods...lots of time traveling...long hours at work...not much time to scrap! However...just this weekend I got the chance to really sit down and spend some good quality time scrapping it up! What was the greatest thing about it...NO KID...NO HUBBY...and my bestest gal pal was with me! I will have some goodies to show you from this weekend once I get a chance to take some good pics! Until then...here are some recent items that I created for the Shoe and for an online crop I participated in...sorry the "ingredients" aren't listed...it's been a few weeks since I made these things...so I could hazard a guess...and that would include a good portion of my craft supply stash!




More later! Just in case I don't have a chance to post again tonight...there is a new sketch challenge over at the Shoe tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love your Style Lesley! You're a very talented woman!
    XoXo
    Fabienne.

    ReplyDelete