Friday, January 29, 2010

woohoo Vintage!

Today's pics are pre-crash...thankfully I had uploaded some of my projects to flickr! This is for this weeks Fashionista Friday challenge (#20) over at the Shoe! The theme is VINTAGE! I love playing with the idea of vintage...how long before the 80's will be "vintage" I wonder! LOL! Anyways...had a lot of fun playing with this stuff...the flowers are grunge and inspired by Wendy Vecchi...she has a tutorial out there (unfortunately I lost my links in the crash) from around August of last year I think...so if you get the chance and are feeling inspired...check it out!





















Supplies: Grungepaper; Studio 490 stamps - Rose Art and backgrounds from several other sets; Ink - Distress ink: brushed corduroy, peeled paint, walnut stain, antique linen, aged mahogany, spiced marmalade and faded jeans; Distress crackle paint in old paper; sentiment also from Studio 490 stamps; bling...no clue...had it in my stash; bird - clear accents from CTMH.

3 comments:

  1. Lesley! I love this card!!! Those flowers are just fabulous! Have you been over to Tim Holz's site to check out all his new stuff at CHA? Looks like he has some great new distress ink colors coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW the flowers are soooo fantastic!! The distressed colors are just beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete