Sunday, May 16, 2010

my girl


my girl
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
I DID IT! I finally...after many weeks...have completed a scrapbook page! I've been working on this page off and on (more off than on) for about 3 weeks now, trying to get my scrappy mojo kicked up. but finally...it's done! now the test is can i get something else created this weekend? i'm feeling the little urge in the back of my brain that says "we must scrap!" but we'll see how long it lasts! hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

Supplies: paper - Cosmo Cricket; Stamps - Studio 490; Ink - Distress ink in Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Spun Sugar, Walnut Stain; Die cuts - Alterations by Tim Holtz; Crackle Paint in Old Paper; Rock Candy Distress Stickles; Tim Holtz Idea-ology bits and bobs; Prima pearls; Alphabet card by K&Co; title - Thickers

1 comment: