Thursday, May 13, 2010

sweet bouquet for mother's day


sweet bouquet
Originally uploaded by lesleyworth
ackkkk! this is sooooo late getting posted! forgive me! had a blast camping and attending the race last weekend...still trying to fully recover! LOL!

this was my creation for the Shoe's theme "Mother's Day." You still have a few more hours to enter a Mother's Day themed project for consideration for Shoe of the Week! So head on over and check it out! The Shoe DT outdid themselves (IMHO!)!

as a belated Mom's Day present...my darling hubby went to my LSS (see link on sidebar!) and picked me up a few things! (on his own...he called me from the store...thankfully the fabulous ladies there are so helpful!)...so I'm not entirely sure what he picked up...but I can't wait to get home and get to playing! It's been TOOOOO LONG!

Supplies: all stamps by The Greeting Farm; Ink - Copics and CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment