Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random ramblings

In the wee hours of Sunday morning as I watch Harry Potter and battle insomnia!

Just placed a random stamp order with Papertreyink Ink their May release was too tempting and since I happened to be awake and online at the time of their stamp release, figured why not? Their website is definitely NoT one of my faves to order from, always have to fight with it...but eventually did get the order placed. Now we'll just wait and see how long it takes to actually get stamps in hand!

Speaking of online ordering...about three years ago I happened to get my haircut...at random...from this fab salon in Virginia (they were the first place I could get an appointment with that day) that used the most amazing hair products...and too this day...they are pretty much the only products I use on my hair. I order a few times of year from Cibu International. Let me clarify...I order my shampoo and conditioner a few times a year (and hairspray) but the remaining styling products I only order maybe once a year...their stuff lasts forever because you only need a small amount! (let me add I have never received anything from Cibu to give a favorable review...this is all from my own experience over the past three years). I placed my most recent order on Thursday...it arrived Saturday afternoon...and I'm so thrilled!

And well...one more online shopping bit for you...Fat Quarter Shop is the place to buy fabric online! I try my best to get everything from local shops...but if I want the most recent fabric releases...and quickly...that's where I shop.

Lastly...damn Harry Potter...I am so looking forward to seeing the final movie...but at the same time...I hate that the story has to end. I read all of the books...and was terribly sad to read the final pages...but had the movies to look forward to...and it's almost time for those to end. Oh well...what shall come next? (thank goodness a new season of True Blood is starting soon!)

Any who...enough randomness from me tonight...catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment