Friday, August 19, 2011

FF#89...Welcome to the JUNGLE!

Happy Friday!  Life has taken a few interesting turns this week...but thankfully silly season has just about ended...well it has actually come to an end...all that's left is the post-silly season clean up and closeout...that...is not going to be fun!  OH WELL!  I'm just so happy we've moved into the post-season!  Anywho!  Post today is to share my sample for this week's Fashionista Friday (FF#89) challenge...and this week we've gone wild...with a JUNGLE theme!  Here is my card:


It came together quick and easy (and yes...I know the twine is crooked...but...it's TWINE!  does not lend itself to easy adherance!).  heehee!

Have a great Friday evening!

Supplies: Image and sentiment - Close to My Heart; paper - Papertrey Ink; Cardstock - papertrey Ink; Ink - Ranger Archival in Coffee, Copic; Twine - The Twinery

1 comment: