Sunday, March 11, 2012

at Random...

been up to all kinds of things...not a lot of which I can actually post here...sorry...

life has been ridiculously busy...but in good ways (and some not so good, but that is life)...

had a few minutes to catch my breath this weekend...

and randomly tried to figure out why we are totally obsessed with vampires and demons...and angels too...but the angels part makes sense to me...the others...not so much...

and looking back at my nook library...i'm also wondering...maybe it's just me?  cuz there are quite a few vampire/demon/angel type books in my library...

so what makes them so interesting?  (personally my claim is that the AUTHORS are just amazing and keep us (ok..me) enthralled...to the point that trying out one book...leads to two different series...by the same author for a total of five (possibly six) books...PLUS...at least one (ok...reality says 3 or 4) similar type books...

who knows...but to share in my madness...in the next few days (if I can put the nook down long enough) I'll share my review of a popular series that you may find interesting...even if you are only mildly curious about the whole vampire/demon/angels thing...(which is how I got sucked in to start!)

hope you had a great weekend!  I have a few more chapters on demon hunting to read about and head to dreamland...where hopefully there are no vampires or demons waiting for me (angels are of course welcome!).

No comments:

Post a Comment