Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it snow...again...

Well...long story short...I've been "playing" with my Copic markers for a few weeks now...I have tons of colored images scattered throughout my house...but I haven't really used any on a card yet...so today...I did!  I had this absolutely adorable stamp that had some elements to color...but not so many that I couldn't talk myself out of it!  LOL!  So here it is!  (and a bunch of challenges I chose to play along with to keep me motivated!).


Supplies:  Paper - My Mind's Eye; Cardstock - Bazzil; Chipboard - Maya Road; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic - YG03, YG06, R27, R29, B21, B24, B32, RV11, BG0000, BG10; White Acrylic paint; Distress Stickles Picket Fence; Ribbon - unknown

Challenges:
Crazy For Challenges - Snowmen
Color Throwdown - #72
Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge - MTSC51
Pile it On - Chipboard

8 comments:

  1. super cute, Lesley!
    love the stripes mixed with the dots - and i think you're rockin' the copics so far!

    congrats on the Pink Elephant win, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute...great job. check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable--what a great little image for coloring! Thanks for playing along with the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image to color and you did a great job! This sure is a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! I really want some copics for christmas this year. I love your colouring on this, great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! That is a great image! Thanks for playing with Pile It On! this week. I hope you join us again.

    Jennifer PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful, lesley! i love those snowmen, and the snowflake accents...great coloring, too!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these little snowmen just melt my heart :) Beautifully colored, way to rock all those challenges into one cute card!

    ReplyDelete